Tuesday, September 23, 2008

hanging around.


When you look at this photograph, what what do you think is going on?  Many people told me that it looked like I had someone/something hanging, and shot their feet while they were in the air.  That is not the case at all, yet the idea of mystery behind the photograph is clearly visible.  The main questions is how did I take this picture?  Well while doing some silly acrobat tricks on the rails of a bridge, I realized that taking a picture of my feet in the air could turn out neat.  I'm my opinion it did!  I shot this photograph using a 35mm camera with black and white film.  I love looking at subjects from different vantage points.  I could have shot this photograph with my whole body leaning over the bridge in the photograph.  Instead I chose to focus on my feet, creating an image that proposed many questions. 

1 comment:

Ashley said...

beautiful picture i love the idea of motion and the fact that they are your feet and you took the picture at the same time!! awesome