Tuesday, September 23, 2008

the fence.


"The fence" is a uniquely designed photograph taken by me of me.  I enjoy being outdoors, where the vibes from the earth are so peaceful.  I choose to take a picture of nature in this set up (flowers, fence, trees, grass, etc.), showing how peaceful the earth truly is.  I used a 35mm film camera with black and white film to shoot this photograph.  I set up a tripod with a self timer so that I was able to be in the picture myself.  I love the composition of this photograph, where I am placed off to the left side, yet there are flowers on the right side to help balance out the photograph.  In the middle of the  photograph is the fence, which brings the whole picture together, kind of like becoming one with nature. 

2 comments:

Ashley said...

you took the picture? how? was the bulb set or what? pretty cool!

K.TURR said...

Ali! your so creative with you photography! i really like watching you create your materpieces! :)